Founded in 1978 as the Immigrant City Archives, the mission of the Lawrence History Center is to collect, preserve, share, and interpret the history and heritage of Lawrence and its people.
We hope to see you this Sunday at the Everett Mill in Lawrence! Some event information:
- Tickets are available ONLINE and AT THE DOOR.
- Light refreshments will be provided during the Intermission.
- LHC will have items from our Gift Shop for sale.
- Following the performance, please join us for a dialogue about the show and how it connects to the immigrant experience in Lawrence today.
- Directions and parking information are available at http://www.lawrencehistory.org/thegoldendoor/directions.